When you’re keen to sign up to a new online casino, finding a great promotional offer is a top priority. This is where the casino welcome bonus can prove to be such an attractive prospect.
Signing up with any new online casino will usually be very rewarding. There are more online operators than ever before these days. This means each one needs to try to stand out from the crowd. It does this by offering increasingly impressive promotions. One of the best promotions a casino offers to draw in new customers is the welcome deal. Giving new players bonuses of 100 per cent, 200 per cent or even higher encourages more sign-ups.
What Is A Welcome Bonus?
Every online casino offers welcome bonuses. Another name for them is sign-up bonuses. Unfortunately, there are only certain games where you will find many of these bonuses. They present this promotion as 100 per cent, 200 per cent, 500 per cent, etc. This means the house pays you this percentage on top of your deposit. Therefore, with a deposit of $100, you’ll receive $200 with a 100 per cent bonus. This is very appealing since it gives you double the funds to play with and enjoy. You can extend your playing time and increase your winnings. Yet, it’s still important to check the terms and conditions.
You can’t just register with a casino, collect your bonus, then cash straight out. There are wagering conditions applied to these offers. These vary depending on the offer and the casino in question. If the wagering requirement is x10, for example, you need to bet 10x more than the original deposit. That means if you place a $100 deposit with a 10x wagering requirement, you’ll need to bet $1,000. You should, therefore, look for the lowest wagering requirements to get the best value.
You should also look out for welcome bonus packages. Not only does these offer players free bonus cash, but also free spins on slots. This lets you get even more value from your money.
The Types of Welcome Bonuses
Before you begin playing at any online casino, you need to know the different types of welcome bonuses. Some popular variations on this theme include:
- The 100 per cent bonus – Many casino operators give a 100 per cent bonus welcome offer. This doubles the player’s original deposit. It also encourages players to deposit larger sums of money since they receive more in bonus funds.
- The match bonus – This variation on the 100 per cent bonus promotion sees the operator matching the initial deposit of the player. If players deposit $50, for example, he or she receives another $50 in bonus funds.
- The 200 per cent /300 per cent bonus – Some online casinos take their offers to a new level. They offer 200 per cent or 300 per cent bonuses instead of 100 per cent. Usually, though, bonuses over 100 per cent come with a lower cap. It could be as low as $50 or $100.
Bonus funds and free spins – Some operators are now offering both free bonus funds and free spins on slots. Depending on the casino, both could be very appealing. For example, casinos may offer as much as $600 in free bonus funds. They may then also complement this offer with 100 or 200 free spins. It’s important to check the small print, though. This is especially true when it comes to using free spins. This is because most casinos offering this promotion specify on which slots a player can use the spins.
How Can I Claim My Welcome Bonus?
As you might imagine, you can only claim a welcome bonus if you’re new to the casino. Once the registration process is complete, you can benefit from the bonus. Make sure you’ve checked the terms and conditions and double-checked the wagering requirements. Next, find the bonus code so you can take advantage of the deal. Once you have it, log in, enter the code, and you’ll see the bonus funds in your player account.
What Is A Cashable Welcome Bonus?
There are two key categories of welcome bonuses – non-cashable and cashable. Bonuses are cashable once a player has met the wagering conditions. Meanwhile, non-cashable bonuses only allow a player to use the bonus funds to play games on the casino website. This means the player can’t keep the bonus funds. Another name for this type of bonus is a sticky bonus.
How Can I Maximise My Welcome Bonus Offers?
If you want to get as much benefit as possible from welcome bonuses, here are three top tips:
- Sign up with several online casinos. This will allow you to access several bonuses, including the best welcome bonuses. There’s no need to play at every casino. Just benefit from the offers and play risk-free.
- Always go for the highest possible bonus amount when you make your first deposit. For example, if the casino offers a 100 per cent bonus with a maximum of $250, deposit the full $250. This will ensure you get the maximum amount of bonus.
- Always check the small print for any extras and wagering conditions. You need to be well-informed when taking advantage of any promotion, so you don’t have any unwelcome surprises.
Follow these three pieces of essential advice, and you’ll be able to take maximum advantage of these offers.
Taking Advantage of the Welcome Bonus
Virtually all online casinos offer this type of sign-up bonus to encourage new players to register for their services. One such online operator is Planet 7 Oz. This Australian casino offers an attractive welcome offer for newly registered members. The attractive 200 per cent welcome bonus persuades more players to sign up and join in the fun. It extends your playing time and gives you the opportunity to try out new games and the user interface.
Now you know everything you need to know about sign-up offers and online casinos. You can see why a casino welcome bonus is so attractive to new players. Take advantage of the best deals with Planet 7 Oz and maximise your winnings.